Sunday 30 August 2015

Weekly Meal Plan #2

Thought I would do a quick post on our meals for the upcoming week. I'm trying to use up what we have as we go to France in less than 2 weeks, and I have meat and leftovers in the freezer. And on Thursdays and Fridays I have my dinner at lunch time, Steve and Ben will have something different whilst I'm at work in the evening.

Monday - Ben and I are off round my parents, haven't been told what we're having. Steve will have a pizza when he gets home from work at around 8:30.

Tuesday - Sausages with pasta and a tomato based sauce

Wednesday - Hunters Chicken, made using a jar of Morrisons Hunters Chicken sauce

Thursday - Leftovers sweet and sour chicken and rice. Steve and Ben will probably have fresh pasta tortellini and tomato and mascarpone sauce and garlic bread.

Friday - Leftovers Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya. Steve and Ben normally have some kind of freezer meal or what Steve has chosen whilst food shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment