Monday 1 June 2015

My Beauty and Make-up Bags Menorca 2015

After posting Ben's toiletries I thought you would be interested to know what I'm taking.


This is my make-up I'm taking (along with the little amount that's in my carry on). So base wise I have my L'Oreal True Match Foundation in a darker colour, and I'm skipping a powder and just bringing my bronzer and highlighting powders. I have a highlighting concealer as well, and 3 blushes. I have my mascara, and Urban Decay Primer Potion. Also not pictured I am taking my Naked Palettes - I have numbers 2 and 3. But I figured most people know what they look like so I skipped photographing them. Then I have some lip sticks, lip pencils, and lipglosses. I wear zero make-up throughout the day, and just put it on in the evening for our meals. I can't sunbath and wear make-up that's just not good!


Most of my products are in this one toiletry bag.


I have a mini bottle of nail varnish remover, my toothpaste, my Nads Ingrown Hair solution (for my bikini line) and my snap razor.


Next hair care. I got the shampoo and conditioner on 3 for 2 in Boots. I don't condition every time I was my hair, And Steve will probably use some of the shampoo that's why there's 2. I have my mini heat protectants and hairspray, then my Batiste as. From post experience my hair gets super greasy from spending the day sunbathing, but if I can help it I don't want to wash my hair everyday (which I have ended up doing in the past as I haven't bought dry shampoo with me) so dry shampoo is now an essential.


I have a couple of masks that I picked up in Primark, and have popped some exfoliator in the little pot.


As I will be washing my face 3 times a day (morning, evening and night time) I have quite a lot of skincare with me. Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean will probably get used morning and night, The Simple Refreshing Facial Wash I will use in the shower - early evening (after a day by the pool/beach/trip out, before dinner) and the Bioderma is to take off the majority of my make-up. I also have some face wipes - I only ever use them on holiday!


Toners, moisturisers, eyecream, and my spot fighting Sebium AKN.


I got my suncream in a set, and it came in this handy bag.


As I always go for the Tan and Protect range by Soltan, I spotted this set with Factor's 30 and 15 and an aftersun! Was about £13 I think! Snapped it up right away. I then found the face suncream in the same range in factor 30. And I've managed to squeeze in my exfoliator for my body as well.

1 comment:

  1. I do love a good nose around someones make up bag! I get ingrowing hairs from epilating, would Nars be ok for them?

    ReplyDelete