Monday 11 May 2015

Weekly Meal Plan #001

I thought it would make a good post to do our weekly meal plan.

Just a few little things to note before hand though. On Mondays it's just Ben and ! for Dinner, as Steve work's till 8PM. We eat together on Tuesdays and Wednesday. Then Thursday and Friday I have my main meal and lunchtime and Steve does himself and Ben something in the evening. Saturdays are normally take-aways and Sundays Steve normally goes for lunch round his parents, of course taking Ben with him as I'm at work.

Monday
Sweet and Sour Chicken and brown rice - This I made in the slowcooker and froze the left overs

Tuesday
Macaroni Cheese and garlic bread

Wednesday
Chicken Korma and naan bread, rice for Ben - I just use a Pataks paste jar and follow the instructions

Thursday
Fish and Chips - freezer (me)

Friday
Pasta and red pesto with a vegi burger (me)

Saturday
Takeaway

Sunday
Pepperoni Pizza (me)

I'm trying to cut down on my meat on Thursday and Friday lunchtimes, and bought some vegetarian things from Sainsbury's to put with pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment