Thursday 7 May 2015

New Skincare Additions


The L'Oreal serum that I was using has started becoming less and less effective for my skin, so I finished up the bottle, and was thinking about what to use instead to help combat those pesky spots.


I looked into exfoliating toners. The Ren seemed the easiest one for me to get hold of, as it's sold in M&S so along I popped to their beauty section and purchased it. I've only been using it for about a week, but so far so good. Am also considering purchasing the Clarins one in Duty Free when I go on holiday.


Now this I actually got for free when I purchased my Cleane, Tone and Polish set from Liz Earle as I needed some back-ups ready for when they all ran out. This is essentially a moisturiser and can be used before your normal moisturiser or alone. I haven't used this yet, am actually going to take it on holiday with me, and use it as part of my evening skincare routine before bed, in hope that it will help with putting the moisture back into my skin after the days sun exposure.


First of all Bioderma is now sole on FeelUnique, although I purchased mine from amazon before they started selling it. I bought this as an extra to use in the morning, before my moisturiser to help combat those spots, and make my skin more radiant. I have yet to try this as I'm finishing off something else first (I always have loads of things open for some reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment