Thursday 15 January 2015

My Christmas Presents 2014

As my last post was Ben's Christmas presents, I thought I would show you what I got, I always like looking at these types of posts or watching videos on youtube, to give me inspiration on what I might like.

Ottoman from my mum and dad 

Cake display plate from my Grandma and Grandad 

 Liz Earle set from the in-laws
Make-up bag, nail varnish and Soap and Glory body butter from my sister Julia
Soap and Glory gift set from Steve's brother and his girlfriend
Lush King of Skin body butter from Steve's other brother and his girlfriend

 Mini notebook and cross stitch kit from my mum and dad

 Burgundy Converse shoes from Steve

Pandora bracelet from my mum and dad


 Bag charm from mum and dad
Sweet Sister charm from my sister Louisa


 Yankee Candle set from my mum and dad

Thorntons Santa from Ben
Hotel Chocolat chocolate from my sister Julia's boyfriend
Mini Thorntons from Steve's other brother
Thorntons box of chocolates from a family member of Steves

No comments:

Post a Comment