Monday 1 September 2014

Holiday Series: Beauty Preparation


When I go on holiday I like to have little pamper sessions before I go and start using certain products.


Number one would be to use my anti cellulite/firming cream/gel. My current go to one is Nivea Firming Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream. I don't really know if this works, as I haven't been using it for long enough just yet, but still it smells nice and makes my skin feel soft. I use this on my thighs, bum, tummy and hips as it also helps to firm your skin.


The day before we go I will make sure I exfoliate and shave my legs and then apply my moisturiser (currently I'm using Philosophy's Amazing Grace moisturiser), to make sure my legs are looks at their best. I also like to shave my bikini line, and have a little trim as well. After shaving I will apply Tend Skin Liquid to help with razor bumps and ingrown hairs.


I'll also be applying tanning moisturiser to my legs ever night, starting around a week before we travel, to make sure they look all tanned. I currently use Garnier Body Summer Body Moisturising Lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment