Sunday 7 April 2013

Haul #1



I thought I'd do a haul post on some beauty bits that I have picked up recently.



Starting with some nail products. I've been using OPI Nail Envy, on my nails forever. I use it as a base coat before I apply my chosen colour of nail varnish. It did improve the quality of my nails. But with the job that I do I can't wear nail varnish at work, so it's limited to when I can use it. Ever since I got pregnant though my nails have just got super strong & grow really quickly. I still however use it under my nail varnish, now I'm on maternity leave. I needed a top coat and had heard good things about this Sally Hansen Insta-Dri so decided to pick it up whilst in Boots, as I always smudge my nails and will have even less time to paint them once I'm looking after my son.


Next I picked up some back-ups. These are products I have now repurchased at least 3/4 times now. Firstly I use the Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in translucent. I love this powder and it's only £3.99. My go to foundation is L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation, I use the shade N1 Ivory which is my Winter shade. I've actually started using this already as my other one ran out. Lastly the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 2 Light, again this is my Winter colour. Although I normally stick with the same shade throughout the whole year & just blend it out more when I'm tanned.


I also wanted to try out this Aveeno Positively Radiant Serum as it's meant to help even out your skin tone and get rid of scarring. I have a lot of acne scarring and hoping this will help with it. So I'll have to see how it goes. Also looking to invest in the eye cream in the same line as well.

Lastly I picked up the Batiste Dry Shampoo, I got the bigger can so it lasts me longer. I use this when my hair is looking oily and I haven't got time to wash it. Again I will have less time when my little boy is here.

So that's all the beauty products I've been buying recently. What have you been buying, and would you recommend them? I'm always looking to try new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment